Monday, September 3, 2012

GOD'S PROTECTION

Today was a good day. The Grandchildren were her for awhile, did not get very much accomplished but I did learn how to play a little on the Nintendo 3DS with Brooks, Sadie went shopping with her Mom.  Later this afternoon I went to Chris, my son's garden to cut the okra., well it has rained a lot and it was kind of grown up some., I could see the ground .  My husband always said, "do not look for a snake and you will not see one", so as I was cutting okra I told myself this, however, something else impressed upon me to look where I was going.  Just ahead of me about 2 feet was a rattlesnake, so I just kind of turned around and left the garden after yelling "bring a hoe and not one showed up,,", we did find the snake again and Chris killed it, I told him I did not think I would cut any more okra, this scared me more than I know and my husband said" it is over now, you are ok.  I thank my God today for impressing upon me to look where I am going.  Perhaps this was more of a lesson to teach me to look to him for guidance as where I am.  I cannot begin to tell you how scared I was. It had 4 rattlers and a button. Did not take a picture of it, I did not want one. I hope everyone has had a great Labor Day. God Bless and keep you in his care.

No comments:

Post a Comment